Pages

February 27, 2011

Changes#2

i was so suprised, that someone is still reading my depressed posts. and that someone has inspiring words for me.
those are smart words, but i seem not to understand them. i mean i understand their meaning but voice in my head thinks in a diffrent way.
today i lost the control totally. binged very badly. but i was able to study. not just staring at the desktop. its a good thing right? but it also makes me cry, when i realise that tomorrow ill be back to my old weight or even worse..maybe ill need to let it go...be fat and ugly till im finished with my uni (thats 2 month more) and then loose those lbs. because i feel ill fail otherwise :( i have no idea what to do. because it doesn't matter which way ill choose i will feel like a failure (maaaaan, again this stupid word, my second name for sure). but somehow uni seems to be more important and i KNOW FOR SURE ILL WILL lose this fat after it. i won't be happy if i won't. but i won't be happy either when ill need to pay for other semester or more.



wish you all a much much better week then mine!!


xMx

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, your education is more important. Right now, just focus on getting uni behind you and then tackle the other things! I don't think you should feel bad about eating. After all, you can't study on an empty stomach!

    Perhaps you should forgo heavy restrictions for another 2 months. Just try to keep it light and when it's all over, turn into a diet demon!

    I think there are more of us reading your blog, but time is always the enemy. Hang in there, we'll all get there in the end! You're not alone. At the very least, I'm here for you, Babe! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ShySushi. I agree with Cinnamon Brown - your studies should be your focus now. We can all only tackle one problem at a time, and your brain needs proper fuel to learn and remember. I've lived long enough to learn the wisdom contained in Solomon's Ring - "this, too, shall pass." A lazer can cut steel because it is focused and moving in step with itself, not fighting itself. Be a lazer. You can do all you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just trying my best to make it through uni too. 10 weeks left for me. get through these two months and then focus on your next goal. stay strong!

    ReplyDelete