Pages

June 12, 2011

I will (10x)....be happy in this summer

last week was very warm, very sunny and very stressful ( wrote about my last paper). after it was done i got really really drunk..it means..lot of kcal. but after all that stress, tears and fears i simply needed it. i was out also on Friday and Saturday night. i just wanted to enjoy freedom and well to avoid also thinking about the future. But today i have calmed down. And from tomorrow morning i have a new plan.On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays i have work all day long. that's a good thing, because i don't eat there. and at the morning i don't eat in general. so i need to plan only one meal. i take bike to and from work, so it's also kcal burning and i will go running for 30 min every second evening. 
 i can't wait to start. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be my relaxing time. 

  1.   i will read books a lot (finally something else then learning books or German books).
  2.  i will go to the beach and i will be brown like chocolate (i am already brown but i want more) 
  3. i will begin to draw again (haven't done that for over then 3 years, but i want it now). 
  4. i will visit art exhibitions with my best friend
  5. i will drink coffee (that one only cup:( ) 
  6. i will go to summer music festivals and will enjoy listening to the music in summer nights
  7. i will forget to worry about tiny irrelevant everyday things.
  8. i will travel to Germany and i will see my friends again and i will tell them that i missed them much (even it's really hard to me to admit stuff like that.
  9. maybe, just maybe i could find someone i really want to find. and maybe, it could change my loneliness. 
  10. and maybe, just maybe I WILL BE HAPPY IN THIS SUMMER. so happy i always wanted to be.
But till then i WILL try to look as best as i can, what means...i need to loose some weight. GO me!





xXxShySushiXxX










 

4 comments:

  1. Sushi! I'm so glad you're back on Blogger again! That's great you finally have all your papers written and you have some stress-free time to do things you really like. During the summer and Christmas holidays are the only times I get to read books other than textbooks also. I would love to see some of your drawings when you finish them! Art is some great stuff! Spending time at the beach sounds like a load of fun- you're lucky to live near the water! The closest beach is like 6 hours from my house =(. I hope this summer is the happiest summer you've had so far! ♥

    ReplyDelete