Pages

October 16, 2012

homesick

hi there, i've been very lazy(for blogging) lately..i'm doing great..my foot is almost healed..i can't run, but i go cycling for 2-3 hours and doing strength exercises..i miss running a lot..but i have understood it's no use to whine about it..sooner or later i'll be there again! i have lost 2 kg more..it's pretty small number, but i take it anyways. i have no tricks..i just have not much of an appetite..the only thing i crave, well actually two things are coffee with milk and chocolate..both are bad for me i know..but hey i'm still loosing weight..after 3 kg i will be at my weight year ago.

other random things:
i have sleeping problems again..but hey i can read more books..
i bought a lot of new things..and i wanted to save money..ahaha
it's getting cold here..and today was first snow in mountains outside my window
i have an awful case of homesickness..cause autumn is the time i love my hometown the most..
i can't wait Christmas time..even i won't be going home to celebrate :(

i hope you are doing fine out there..i have been awful blog reader & commentator..but it will change.


xMx

p.s after 3 month i will start to pack my suitcases again..excited & scared in one


1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the 2kg loss ! How have you been doing since then ? How is your leg healing ?


    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, come and check the details on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete