Pages

October 1, 2012

a bit better..still not good

hi again, i hope everyone is doing fine or at least ok out there!


last week was dark & with a lot of crying & whining & again whining,
the only thing i'm proud about in last week is the fact I got my binging under control, i have lost 3 kg in one week, without working out(and in fact almost no moving around) & well i'm proud also about the fact that i haven't stopped working for a minute ( i mean at the time i'm supposed to, not all the time in general). anyways, i feel kind of a bit better..it hurts still  way to much, but i know what it is: inflammation of sciatica and it will go away sooner or later (i hope sooner, cause it's the fifth week & it's the longest time since ever without me running :() but knowing what it is kind of calmed me down, cause not knowing just killed me. (but i guess it's the same for all of people)
another news, maybe i got a job in Germany starting from january... i'm exited..scared as well, cause it's moving again..i'm again alone in a big city, again new friends, places etc. i will now for sure in two weeks, fingers crossed!
that was yesterday's evening behind my window..i can never get enough of skies & clouds i guess.

xMx

3 comments:

  1. wow.. amazing 3kg in a week! My I am so jealous of you right now.. I wish I could do the same.. So exciting you are moving.. sometimes its nice to be able to reinvent yourself - move to a new place where no one knows you - liberating almost.

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish you get the job. And yes it's moving, but if you look at it in the way that no one knows you and you can be anyone you want, so it's a fresh start. Scary but fresh.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw congratulations for the loss ! And congrats for being able to control your binges ! Do you have any tips to give us about that ? ;)

    I hope your injury will heal soon ! I've got a friend who suffered from sciatica too for a long time, and just healed in a few days afterwards. The thing is that her first doctor didn't give her the proper medecine. Maybe you should try to visit another doctor, and he will give you another medecine, that will hopefully be more helpful !

    I cross my fingers for you too xX

    ReplyDelete