Pages

September 8, 2011

work..ufff

lately it's just work, work, work and work again. but i won't get to upset, because i know i won't have it..after 2 month and then i'll be able to sit and blog here for eternity ( not so funny..no). but for me working means getting stressed out and calm me with unnecessary food = getting fat and chubby ..urghkjldknslkdalkfdj...well  i've not gained( read i haven't lost either) but it's just because i'm doing exercises as planed *sigh*
 that just means i can't handle stress/ work and concentrate on my kcal intake at once...am i blonde or what? or i just need to do better. ok. i'll take some sleeping pills, because i had to many coffees today and tomorrow is a early morning again...
P.S i'll need to write down my ramblings more often..it helps..so i have heard :D






M.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog-- I'd abandoned mine for a while, and writing really does seem to help. (I'll know for sure when I weigh in next week, I guess :))

    I don't think it makes you blonde. Isn't the latest national fad blaming stress for killing everyone? Not good for focusing either.

    ReplyDelete