Pages

January 29, 2011

Hi, thanx Ariana for Honest Scrap Award! 10 things are much and i have no idea where to start^^

ok..then..well..

1) i don't make a step outside my house without my ipod. no music would be the end of my safe world, where im hiding.

2)im definitely a bookworm. i have been reading books since i was 4. and a good book can steal me easely from the big world.

3)i care about dogs more then i care about people. Because they need my protection, they love me for who i am and will never let me down. sounds stupid and banal but for me its very true also.

4) i used to believe in God but then i understood (5-6 years ago)
 i just have those big fears that he will punish me if i won't belive in him. i have no idea...do i belive  in anything now at all.

5) my biggest dream is to travel around the world and not to worry about the money while im doing it

6)the big bang theory will cheer me up almoust always.

7)the most annoying thing about myself...im very shy...and im blushing THE WHOLE TIME...im tired to explain that i haven't got crush on that person with who im talking *sigh*

8) Coward- that is me. sometimes im better giving up on my dreams then fail..sad..i know..but im working on it.

9) sometimes im not so sure who's the real evel here...i or the others. because the whole time im feeling like the big mean world is hurting me, but maybe its the other way around.

10) my biggest fears are to let someone inside my head.. (yeah im blogging but that's as all u know not the same)


Well i must nominate 6 bloggers, but the most people who i wanted to nominate, have already  been nominated :(
so more 10 things?
or maybe
this Award goes to ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T BEEN NOMINATED YET!!





oh maaaan im really tired..tomorrow is a big day..wish me luck..i can do this!! i can act normal in society, not binge-drinking or binge-eating...and maybe not to be also so F**king shy.


xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment