Pages

January 26, 2011

i need some good thinspo right now. my mood is just BAD. broke my fast this morning and i have lost just ONE kg..whyyyy just one? but i knew if i wouldn't broke it, i would have binged what have been even 100x worst! and 4 days isn't so bad, because im not good at fasting at all, at RESTRICTING- yes, but not at fasting.
from this day on..im back on my veggie thing..
hopefully
it will help more.
watched new Skins US version.. i hate it.. after the real SKINS (i loved all 4 seasons!!!)  this version just sucks. everything seems wrong.. actors, scenes, names...EVERYthing..so i won't watch it anymore..just makes me angry.
maybe i need to take a dog for a walk instead of blogging right now^^

xMx

1 comment:

  1. At least I'm not the only one on blogger that hates fasting! I'm no good at it either! Like you, I do better with restricting. But hey, if you went 4 days that's pretty awesome though! I heard the US was getting a Skins and I wanted to see it but I feel asleep first. I watched a few bits of the UK version on Youtube (I adore Cassie!) and I really liked it and wish I could see more. People were saying the US shouldn't do Skins because they'll just screw it up...so I'm guessing they did!
    <3

    ReplyDelete