Pages

January 22, 2011

tomorrow is a big day...*drums*...AGAIN


yes, im done with my papers..and i can take a deep breathe and start fasting again. just for some days, hopefully those 2 kg will disappear and then can i get back to my normally eating habits, which are raw veggies, boilded veggies, some fruits, cotagge cheese and lots of green tea and coffee(ok coffee need to be decrease to 1-2 cups per day)
no salt, no sugar
one meal per day
running every second day
work-outs every day
and back to yoga!
haven't practise it for a long time
no more then 4 hours in internet
but that all will happen after this FAST!
im excited...



 WHEN SHE WAS ABLE TO DO THIS..WHY I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO IT?





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started a new blog again! I couldn't last more than 2 weeks without a blog either ^^. I bet you're so relieved to have all your school work done for a while! My semester is just getting started and I'm already behind in all my reading! I hope your two weeks off are enjoyable and you're able to relax and take some time for yourself (and give your brain a rest!).

    ReplyDelete