Pages

September 19, 2012

i fcuking hate this

i have nothing good to say..and i don't even one to start with the bad stuff. like really, yesterday i thought i have the injury behind me..and took a bit longer walk, cause really i was feeling fine. and today i could stand on the leg. so i'm again on injections...it's almost 3 fucking weeks. 3, three, tre, drei, III...i'm starting to think that someone has a voodoo doll of me and is sticking constantly needles in it.
i have lost only one fcuking kg..ONE..or do i need to be glad that i haven't gained without normal amount of exercises, zero running and almost none walking. and thank good i can't walk also to the store..and that's the only gold lining i see here.

thank you all for your lovely comments. it's a lot for me!



xMx

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time !
    You just need to heal properly, don't rush yourself :)
    xX

    ReplyDelete