Pages

September 15, 2012

where' s my mind?

where is it? i have no clue. yesterday i somehow found accidentally my Placebo folder ..there' s quite a time since i last listened to them ..and ok ok also screamed along the lyrics :D it' s so weird, how every single piece of music hides a whole world of memories, associations & feelings within. maybe that' s why i just dyed my hair brown again..a color the last time i had more then 3 years ago, since then i was in my natural color which is bright bright brown. they say you change your hair always when you want to start fresh or you have some( or a lot ) problems, well actually i want to shave them off one day...every single one of them, i have always  wanted to do that, just never had those guts to finish it. anyways yesterday was weird..but hey i' m weird. full stop. aaaand i still can' t run. that explains a lot i think and the doctor said that i won' t be able to do it for some weeks, cause there' s an inflammation in the nerve, where the injury was (WHYYYYYY?) but it can always be worse..i know it way tooo good!

i made a tumbrl :click here

AND THANK YOU  ALL for following, it' s a real surprise actually that someone does it, I appreciate it a lot!

xMx

so that' s THE hair:



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh wow.. I love your hair colour!! Such a lovely shade of brown.. so warm.. like a princesses hair (if you know what I mean) Love your tattoos too! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all thank you for following my blog =) it makes me feel less lonely.
    Yeah I definitely know what you mean when you say that songs bring up so many memories and stuff. Sometimes listening to my old compilations seems the only way to relate to the past and know that I've actually been here for a while.
    Oh and I've got a thing for sying my hair too. I just can't help my self. I'm kinda reddish, so keeping on the red is a kind of improvement i guess. maybe it really is just another way to hide my self after all.
    And I can tell you're a runner. Running is SOOOO good. I haven't done for a while now (i can only run very early in the morning, when almost anybody is around cause i feel so ashamed =S ). Hopefully next week, when I start uni, I'll start doing it again.
    Hope your nerve gets better soon! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours too now, and I must say I love it ! ;)

    I hope you'll be able to run again pretty soon ! I can't live without running either ^^

    xX

    ReplyDelete